Hady Primary School offers healthy and delicious hot lunches. For information about Derbyshire school meals, please visit this website.
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to universal infant free school meals. However, some children will be entitled to free school meals. This entitlement is important to claim even if a child is already entitled to universal infant free school meals because it draws extra funding for the school to use to support qualifying pupils.
Children whose parents receive the following support payments are entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) that does not exceed £16,190.
Find out whether your child is eligible here.